Virginia Immigration Laws Work Visa Attorneys Business Fairfax Richmond Manassas
Representation Before the Immigration Board of Appeals, Immigration Courts & Federal Courts
Our SRIS. P.C. lawyers who handle business immigration help businesses with immigration law in the United States and abroad. Our business immigration clients range from large corporations to family-owned businesses and their employees.
Having represented business immigration clients throughout the United States and in India, Malaysia and South America on immigration-related matters for over a decade, we are highly sensitive to the immigration law needs of our clients.
We handle immigration matters in Virginia.
Our immigration client meeting locations in Virginia are located in Fairfax, Lynchburg, Manassas, Richmond & Virginia Beach.
To see the different BCIS offices in Virginia & Maryland, please click on the state.
If you wish to consult a SRIS, P.C. lawyer in Virginia regarding a business immigration case, you can call us at 888-437-7747.
Our Virginia Attorneys Routinely Handle Business Immigration Applications for the Following Visas:
- O-1 Visa – Alien of extraordinary ability
- E-1/E-2 Visa: investors/international trade
- H-1B Visa: professionals and specialty occupation workers
- H-2A and H-2 Visa: temporary shortage/seasonal workers
- H-3 Visa: trainees
- L-1A and L-1B Visa: intra-company (international) transferees, including those possessing “specialized knowledge” O and P: entertainers, artists and athletes
- R-1 Visa: religious workers
- TN Visa: Canadian and Mexican workers under NAFTA
- Labor Certification, including Expedited Reduction in Recruitment processing for professionals, skilled workers and unskilled workers EB-1: extraordinary ability
- EB-1 Visa: extraordinary ability
- EB-2 Visa: National Interest Waiver and other EB-2 categories
- EB-3 Visa: including Schedule A health care worker
Our firm handles all aspects of your business immigration law case:
To speak with one of our Virginia lawyers regarding your immigration matter,please call us.
We have several client meeting locations in Virginia to better serve you.
Our Virginia attorneys are licensed to handle immigration cases in Virginia & D.C. However, our Virginia lawyers handle immigration matters only in Virginia at the present time.
Our attorneys and staff in Virginia, speak the following languages in addition to English: Spanish, French, Arabic, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Cantonese, Mandarin & Malaysian.