SAN FRANCISCO IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY – YOUR TICKET TO IMMIGRATION
The United States is the land of opportunity, with the largest number of migrants compared to other countries. A 2015 survey noted that an average of 47 million migrants reside in the US Every year, thousands of people migrate in search of work, shelter, and better livelihoods. The history of migration dates back to the colonial period when millions of people flocked to the US, and the country has been offering homes to millions ever since. The Law Offices of SRIS, PC works to provide the fastest and safest immigration solutions to its clients.
For various legal reasons, the state imposed exclusion laws in the early 1880s, when migration from Asia and out of Western Europe was limited. Modern immigrants face similar (if not exactly the same) restrictions as they attempt to immigrate and permanently reside in the United States.
The migration process is not as easy as described in most of the movies out there. You need the guidance of a highly experienced and knowledgeable San Francisco immigration attorney to help you make legal decisions.
Why should you choose a San Francisco immigration attorney?
Managing all the paperwork and meeting deadlines is not very easy; You will need specialized guidance to handle migration procedures. Here are some of the benefits of hiring a San Francisco immigration attorney;
- A good San Francisco immigration attorney will help you understand the policies involved and the eligibility required to apply for a visa.
- If your green card application requires persuading officers, it would be beneficial to have a San Francisco immigration attorney handle the officers.
- In case you are facing a deportation issue and have a valid point on your side to stop removal proceedings, then definitely consult with a San Francisco immigration attorney. The right San Francisco immigration attorney will help you strategically present your points and stop removal proceedings.
- If you have faced a visa application rejection in the past, make sure this time it is filled out by a qualified immigration attorney in San Francisco. They will know the exact tactics and correct procedures that would prevent your application form from being rejected again.
- If you have been convicted of a crime, there is a chance that you will be deported soon. Obtaining the advice of a highly experienced San Francisco immigration attorney at this time will be the right decision. They will help you review all the records and reverse the charges, if they find authenticity on your part.
When hiring a San Francisco immigration attorney, make sure you keep the following 2 points in mind;
- Make sure the person you are hiring is a real San Francisco immigration attorney and not an agency that offers immigration services. Only the right San Francisco immigration attorney will know how to comply with the regulations while handling all the proceedings.
- Any lawyer who suggests that you fill in the wrong details just to complete the proceedings faster is a big “no-no”.
Immigration Services Offered by San Francisco Immigration Lawyers
- An experienced San Francisco immigration attorney will help you with your green card application and will also help you with the following procedures to obtain permanent resident status for yourself.
- From helping you prepare all the documents to helping you prepare for the United States citizenship test, the right San Francisco immigration attorney will help you handle it all.
family based immigration
- You may want to apply for a marriage-based green card or immediate relative migrant visa; In either case, only an experienced San Francisco attorney will help you evaluate and determine the legal options available to obtain your desired result.
- Only a highly experienced San Francisco immigration attorney will know the procedures involved in investment-based migration. An applicant is required to file and attest that their business will financially benefit the U.S. The right San Francisco attorney will offer legal assistance for EB-5 and E-2 applications and help you make well-informed decisions.
- San Francisco attorneys offer help with employment-based visas. Visa approval requires you to be in constant contact with the employer. Having an attorney represent you while you communicate with the employer will speed up the process. You can also be sure that you and your employer are on the same page.