CHILD SUPPORT LAWYER IN COLOMBIA – ESTABLISHMENT AND ENFORCEMENT OF CHILD SUPPORT
Divorcing parents need to draft perfect custody arrangements for their children well in advance of the finalization of their annulment. A child support lawyer in Colombia has the proper specializations in this specific field. A custody plan is legally approved even without the intervention of the Colombian courts. In these circumstances, a child support agreement is prepared with the help of a lawyer in Colombia . This agreement would inform the child custody structures that will eventually be put into practice after the legalization of the divorce. In particular, this agreement will detail the duration during which each parent is responsible for the physical custody of their child. In these cases, the couple can resort to the assistance of the Law Offices of SRIS, PC Additionally, each spouse may retain a personal child support attorney in Colombia to obtain favorable custody privileges.
Child Support Lawyer in Colombia
The following are some of the factors that should be considered before signing guardianship agreements:
- Financial and physical needs of the child.
- Parent visitation patterns.
- Food needs of the child.
- Child care arrangements.
A child support attorney in Colombia strives to satisfy the wishes of all clients. The divorcing spouse will want primary custody of the children. The following factors are considered when determining the custodial parent:
The physical and mental health of each parent.
- The physical and mental health of the child.
- The best interest of minors.
- The past contribution of each parent in the effective upbringing of the child.
- The willingness of the spouse to allow contact and visitation between the child and the other spouse.
- The ability of each partner to provide safe and improved living conditions for the child.
- The physical, educational, emotional and economic needs of minors.
- The relationship of the minor with maternal and paternal relatives, friends, neighbors, etc.
Any decision that affects the future or well-being of children must be reconsidered and a favorable verdict must be issued. It is advisable to consult a Colombian child support attorney in these circumstances. A Child Support Lawyer in Colombiait is considered effective in upholding the parental rights of divorcing parents. Many parents may need help calculating budgets that meet their children’s financial needs. A child support lawyer in Colombia is competent to determine the budget that seems favorable for both the parent and the child. Similarly, each parent must also be clear about the other parent’s ability to meet the children’s daily needs. All spouses must understand their potential and that of their partners before making decisions about the budget that will be allocated to meet the requirements of the child. A Colombian child support attorney proves to be resourceful in resolving these funding issues.
An agreement is drawn up according to the wishes of both the couple and the child. A Colombia child support attorney will instruct the separating partners to submit the following documents to legalize the drafted child support agreement:
- Proof of identification and social security numbers of both parents (in original and some photocopies of the same).
- Photocopy of the legitimate birth certificate of the considered minor.
- Proof of identification for a child over 7 years of age.
- Documents required for the judicial hearing of the requested annulment.
If the couple mutually agree to the terms of the draft agreement, the need for judicial intervention is ruled out. A child support attorney in Colombia presents this mutually signed agreement to the notary public. This agreement is finally placed under public record. Divorced spouses are advised by the child support lawyer in Colombia to approach family commissions that employ officials, who negotiate between the first and the minor in consideration in order to achieve mutual and accelerated resolutions in certain cases.
These family commissions maintain close professional relationships with the Colombian police and the ICBF ( Colombian Family Welfare Institute ). With this professional knowledge of law enforcement officers, the ICBF undertakes and resolves legal separation cases that witness records of domestic violence and physical abuse within families. ICBF is an organization based in Colombia that operates specifically to ensure good health and an adequate standard of living for all children.
Once the proposed custody agreement is unanimously agreed upon by both partners, the child support lawyer in Colombia begins the execution of the procedures that are involved in the legal approval of this agreement. In these cases, a Colombia child support attorney seeks to comply with all required court procedures, on behalf of the parent client, even before the latter’s spouse begins to proceed with the necessary legal matters.
If the separating partners do not reach consensus on their own, they will eventually be entitled to a lawsuit in which a judge can decide the final custody arrangement. It is recommended that you approach these court hearings under the guidance of a Colombia child support attorney.
Parents may end up sharing custody rights to their children. In these cases, a child support lawyer in Colombia writes flexible guardianship agreements that inform about the following aspects:
- The place in which the considered child comes to live after the completion of the marriage termination. Specifically, the agreement must indicate the father, who acquires physical custody of the minor.
- The times and dates the non-custodial parent can visit the child.
- The exact list of responsibilities that are given to each spouse to ensure the welfare of the child.
- The responsibility of each partner in the effective upbringing of the child.
- Parents with whom the child spends holidays and vacations.
- Managing the child’s contact with other family members and friends.
- The necessary documents for the departure of the child from Colombia.
- The voluntary and wholehearted acceptance of each of the parents to make economic contributions to meet the requirements of the minors.
The aforementioned aspects come into practice once the marital separation is finalized by the Colombian courts. A family judge knows the case in these circumstances. Judicial processes take longer periods and incur many expenses. Therefore, it is beneficial to reach mutual child support agreements with the help of a lawyer in Colombia.
If one of the spouses moves to a country that is different from the other, the child support lawyer hired in Colombia will be forced to face international problems. Initially, the child support lawyer in Colombia examines whether the marriage of the divorcing couple is recognized as lawful in both nationalities. Second, the Colombia child support attorney examines whether there is a mandatory need to file separate divorce papers in the country to which the transferring parent is moving. Therefore, the child support attorney chosen in Colombia must be experienced and competent in handling international divorces.
A child support attorney in Colombia is bound to face the following issues when dealing with an annulment abroad:
- Since two jurisdictions act on considered marital separation, the child support lawyer in Colombia has the right to face and execute the procedures involved in both laws.
- During these circumstances, a Colombia child support attorney schedules and attends meetings with multiple international organizations to expedite annulment processes.
- The child support attorney in Colombia will need to negotiate between the local and foreign family law attorney.
- Many problems arise with an international marriage termination. A child support lawyer in Colombia is naturally efficient in achieving successful international divorces for all clients.
- In addition to custody, divorcing parents must also decide on other crucial issues like property division, alimony, etc. A Colombia child support attorney can also provide the necessary legal assistance to resolve these issues.
In an international legal separation, a child support attorney in Colombia provides legal representation for both the couple and the children of the latter. A child support attorney in Colombia is bound to address the following concerns while handling custody issues for a child, who will be transferred to another country with the transferring parent.
- Obtain approval for a custody agreement that appears satisfactory to both the local and foreign jurisdiction.
- The main concern of a child support lawyer in Colombia is dealing with the international relocation of a child, who is used to local environments.
- After the finalization of a foreign divorce, the non-custodial parent can charge the custodial spouse with kidnapping. A Colombia child support attorney provides legal representation for the wrongfully alleged custodial parent in these cases.
- Executed child support orders must gain acceptance of both laws.
Importance of a child support lawyer in Colombia
A divorce can be emotionally and physically exhausting with myriad procedures and legal requirements. Contacting the Law Offices of SRIS, PC and the assistance of your experienced Colombia child support attorney is the only way to resolve the issue amicably. As the couple copes with the emotional stress of an annulment, the Colombian child support attorney handles all legal matters on behalf of the parents. A Qualified Colombia Child Support Lawyer Is Just a Phone Call or Mouse Click Away In addition, it is always beneficial to have a Colombia child support attorney at the same time you are pursuing local or international divorces.