CRIMINAL DEFENSES FOR YOUR CHARGE – A COMPLETE GUIDE
Charged for a crime in Arlington, VA? Hurry and hire a criminal defense attorney at once!!
This may come as a shock to you, but be apprised, if you are once stamped with “convicted for criminal charges”, you are burdened with it forever. Your reputation and status remain shadowed by this criminal conviction. The conviction also affects one’s quality of life post-conviction. A conviction causes irreparable damage to your life. Post-conviction, you have to bear the neglect and humiliation inflicted by society.
Do you know employers in Arlington, VA are also unwilling to offer employment to a criminal convict? If you are a student and are convicted, your academics will come to a standstill. Even your loved ones in Arlington, VA tend to ignore you causing you unbearable trauma.
For a criminal charge in Arlington, VA, avail the assistance of the best criminal defense attorneys in Arlington VA to avoid any harassment!
Defense attorneys at The Law Offices of SRIS P.C. will provide you incomparable defense strategies for your criminal charge. Be warned! Brainstorming the best defense strategy is the key to winning your criminal charge.
CLASSIFICATION OF CRIMES
Do you know that crafting impressive defense strategies for your case is critical? Only hiring the best criminal defense attorneys in Arlington, VA with diverse experience will undoubtedly assure you of exceptional defenses. Therefore consult the right criminal defense attorney to know how your crime is classified and the punishments involved.
Any criminal defense attorney in Arlington, VA will brief you about the classification of crimes as Misdemeanors and Felonies. A crime in Arlington, VA is observed and treated either as a felony or a misdemeanor depending on its maximum potential sentence. Approach a Criminal Defense Attorney in Arlington, VA to discuss your criminal charge and to conclude whether it is a misdemeanor or a felony.
CONFUSED ABOUT HOW TO FIND THE BEST ARLINGTON CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEYS IN VA?
Zeroing in on the best criminal defense attorney in Arlington, VA for your case can be a perplexing task. You may find yourself in a dilemma as to whom to consult. When you are already burdened with your criminal charge in Arlington, VA, this search for a skilled criminal defense attorney in Arlington, VA must be making life unpleasant.
How do you know if you have chosen the best criminal defense attorney in Arlington, VA for your criminal charge?
- Take it from clients who have defeated their criminal charge in Arlington, VA, the best criminal defense attorneys are the ones you can trust.
- Retain an Arlington, VA attorney who not only claims that client’s interest is the sole priority, but proves it by work.
- A dedicated attorney in Arlington, VA works round-the-clock for your defense strategy.
- Winning criminal defense attorneys in Arlington, VA don’t let you be carried away by fancy claims; they prove their worth by their work.
- Every call you make to your criminal defense attorney’s office in Arlington, VA is answered promptly with clear informative responses and you are regularly updated about every development in your case.
- The criminal defense attorney you have chosen for your charge in Arlington, VA has the perfect defense plan days before your trial and should have discussed the defense plan thoroughly with you.
- Any Arlington, VA criminal defense lawyer you retain must have a Plan B ready in case Plan A does not work.
- You must be comfortable discussing your case with your defense attorney in Arlington, VA and he should be a trustworthy individual.
- Your defense attorney in Arlington, VA should make you realize that he is not judging you but is putting himself in your shoes while working on your case.
- You are also counseled by your defense attorney on what to expect in the Arlington, VA court.
- Your confidence in winning the case multiplies with every conversation you have with your attorney in Arlington, VA.
- The attorney of your choice in Arlington, VA proves the track record by persuasive arguments in court and doing their best to win your case.
If you have hired the perfect defense attorney for your criminal charge, your battle is half won and you can relax!!
FELONY – MISDEMEANOR – EXPLAINED BY ARLINGTON, VA CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEYS
Any criminal defense attorney you consult in Arlington, VA will inform you that felonies are more serious offenses than misdemeanors and are punished with several years in a state correctional facility, life imprisonment, or even death. Even if such penalties were not awarded, several consequences can follow throughout the lifetime of the individual.
Individuals permanently lose certain rights post felony convictions and can get the entire family evicted with a felony conviction.
There are six classes of felony offenses and four classes of misdemeanor offenses. These charges are classified based on high to low imprisonments.
- Punishments of death sentence or life imprisonment are imposed for class one felony, a most severe felony offense. Class two and class three felonies have lesser punishments.
- Punishment ranging between one to five years of prison time is imposed for class six felony, the least serious felony.
- One year imprisonment or $2500 fine is ordered for class 1 misdemeanor, most serious misdemeanor. Class two and class three misdemeanors have lesser penalties.
- Fine ranging between $250 to $500 is ordered for class 4 misdemeanor, the least serious misdemeanor.
Seek the assistance of the competent Criminal Defense Attorneys in Arlington VA at The Law Offices at SRIS P.C., to formulate tailor-made strategies to defend against felony or misdemeanor charges imposed on you!
You will be glad to know that the attorneys at The Law Offices of SRIS P.C. have defended similarly positioned clients and work aggressively to obtain a dismissal of your criminal charge. Your case will be discussed in detail with you for hours. Our attorneys insist on knowing every detail from you.
Be mindful that the best criminal defense strategies are based on information provided by you to your criminal attorney. Repeated analysis of your case with your defense attorney will surely yield positive outcomes for your criminal charge.
Want a criminal record-free life? Then immediately grab the appointment of an efficient Criminal Defense Attorney in Arlington, VA skilled in Criminal Defense to defend your charge. Contact the Law Offices of SRIS P.C. for remarkable defense plans uniquely framed for the facts of your case.
CRIMES-CONSEQUENCES-DEFENSES IN ARLINGTON, VA
The team of defense attorneys belonging to The Law Offices of SRIS P.C. is accomplished in criminal practice and will dedicatedly work towards obtaining a dismissal of your charge. On contacting our attorneys for defending your case, you will find yourself taking it easy.
With the experienced criminal defense attorneys at The Law Offices of SRIS P.C., you can relax confident that you have entrusted yourself to safe hands.
Remember!! Swift action will save you unnecessary trouble!! Make that life-altering phone call immediately!!
SEX-RELATED CRIMES IN ARLINGTON, VA
Are you threatened by a sex charge in Arlington, VA? Relax!! We are here to provide you extraordinary solutions for your charge. Our defense attorneys in Arlington, VA believe that discussing the facts with you over and over again will result in winning defense strategies. Retain our defense attorneys to be impressed with their in-depth analysis and their winning defense plan.
SEX OFFENSES AGAINST CHILDREN IN ARLINGTON, VA
Children are most vulnerable and any offense against them is severely punishable under Virginia Law. Defense for sexual offenses against children in Arlington, VA requires persuasive arguments by aggressive attorneys. Choosing the best defense attorney can be challenging but this decision is crucial for your charge.
The attorneys at The Law Offices of SRIS P.C. have profound knowledge in defending clients in sex offenses against children. Our attorneys can provide you with a winning defense strategy.
CHILD PORNOGRAPHY IN ARLINGTON, VA
Charged with child pornography offense in Arlington, VA? Worried about the impact on your social status and the accompanying humiliation?
Take the able guidance of an Arlington, VA criminal defense attorney immediately!! Any child pornography offense such as producing, distributing, or even possessing pornographic materials that portray a minor violate Virginia child pornography laws, is a serious crime for which the penalties and sentences are severe.
- Violation of child pornographic laws can be punished as class six, class five, class 4, or class 3 felony based on whether the offense pertains to the possession, distribution, or production of such images. For instance – for possession first-time offenders may be punished with one to five years imprisonment, for the second offense, punishment is one to ten years of jail time.
- If a person is found guilty of the criminal charge of possessing pornographic materials in Arlington, VA, punishment is likely to include mandatory sex offender registration, which causes such person’s information to include in the database for monitoring and tracking sex offenders.
- Immediately seek sound legal counsel from competent Criminal Defense Attorneys in VA with immense experience and skill if child pornographic crimes are slapped on you.
SOLICITATION OF MINOR
A minor solicitation charge can be imposed in Arlington, VA even if the actual act never occurred. Merely proposing to the child to indulge in sexual activity is sufficient for a charge under this section. For such serious sex offenses in Arlington, VA, the able guidance of a criminal attorney is necessary to prepare a winning defense strategy for your criminal charge.
The criminal defense attorneys at The Law Offices of SRIS P.C. have represented clients like you and have a proven track record of obtaining acquittals in Arlington, VA courts.
SEXUAL BATTERY ON MINOR
In Arlington, VA, if the victim is a minor, the accused would be liable to register on the sex offender registry on the first conviction. For an aggravated sexual battery in Arlington, VA, if force is used, against a minor of age 13-15 years, the accused would be imprisoned for one to twenty years.
The criminal attorneys of The Law Offices of SRIS P.C. practicing in Arlington, VA are familiar with the rules and procedures of the local courts in Arlington, VA and will aggressively argue in your defense. Contact them immediately!!
TAKING INDECENT LIBERTIES WITH A CHILD
Virginia law prohibits certain acts of sexual nature with children below 15 years. In Arlington, VA, VA, such prohibited acts include knowingly and intentionally proposing a touch of sexual nature with a child, propose the performance of any kind of sexual relationship with a child, exposing one’s sexual parts or proposing that child expose his/her sexual parts or any other sexual abuse is punishable as a class five felony.
As per Virginia Code Section 18.2-67.4, misdemeanor sexual battery is defined as sexual abuse against the will of the complaining witness by force, threat, intimidation, or ruse. Though a sexual battery is a class one misdemeanor, sexual battery can be considered aggravated sexual battery if inflicted against a child aged less than 15 years or if a dangerous weapon is used.
INFECTED SEXUAL BATTERY
It is another kind of sexual assault treated as a felony or a misdemeanor depending on the intention of the accused. It is when any person who is aware of the fact of being infected with HIV, syphilis, or hepatitis B has sexual intercourse with the intent to transmit the infection to the other, making it a felony conviction.
In addition to the above-mentioned offenses, criminal defense attorneys at The Law Offices of SRIS P.C. have represented clients from Arlington, VA for various other sex crimes including rape and solicitation for prostitution.
Do you want to reduce the magnitude of punishments imposed? Then obtain expert assistance of an experienced Criminal Defense Attorneys in Arlington VA to formulate a brilliant defensive strategy to dismiss the charge or reduce the charge.
CRIMINAL TRAFFIC VIOLATIONS
If you are charged with a traffic violation in Arlington, VA, you should consult criminal attorneys to know the best defense to your case.
Lawyers at The Law Offices of SRIS P.C. will explain to you in clear terms what traffic offenses are serious and how to defend your criminal traffic charge.
DRIVING UNDER INFLUENCE (DUI/DWI)
If you are charged with DUI/DWI charge in Arlington, VA, take immediate advice from criminal defense attorneys who are familiar with the process of the courts. A person driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs pose a threat to public safety at large. The penalties for such crimes vary and depend on various factors such as number and frequency of violations and the driver’s intoxication level. Consult a criminal defense attorney in Arlington, VA to gain an understanding of possible punishments for your DUI charge.
Penalties For The First DUI Offense
- If an Arlington, VA resident is charged with DUI offense for the first time, it is a class 1 misdemeanor for which a person violating the laws is awarded imprisonment of 12 months and a fine of $250.
- Mandatory five days of minimum confinement is imposed for a person committing his/her first DUI with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) between 0.15 and 0.20 and 10 days of additional mandatory minimum confinement if an offender registers a BAC above 0.20.
Penalties For A Second DUI Offense
- A second DUI offense is a class 1 misdemeanor.
- If the difference between the first and the second offenses is between 5 and 10 years, minimum one-month imprisonment is ordered and there is mandatory minimum confinement of 10 days and $500 fine
- If the difference between the first and the second offenses is less than 5 years, one month to one-year imprisonment may be ordered, there is mandatory minimum confinement of 20 days and is penalized for $500.
- Also, penalty is additionally imposed based on the driver’s blood-alcohol level.
Penalties For A Third DUI Offense
- Being charged for the third time for a DUI offense in Arlington, VA can bring severe penalties and it would be impossible to proceed without help from a criminal defense attorney.
- The third DUI offense is a class 6 felony conviction which imposes at least 90 days imprisonment and $1000 can be imposed as criminal fines.
- Jail sentence for a third offense within 5 years is a mandatory minimum sentence of 6 months
- If a person is convicted more than thrice for DUI offenses within 10 years, they may remain guilty of class 6 felony for which the offender has to face at least 12 months in jail and is penalized for $1000 in criminal fines.
Speak with the skilled Criminal Defense Attorneys in Arlington VA at The Law Offices of SRIS P.C. if you need any legal counsel on DUI offenses!
RECKLESS DRIVING IN ARLINGTON, VA
Contact Criminal Defense Attorneys in Arlington, VA to understand the penalties you could face and the possible defenses to defend your criminal charges if you are convicted of reckless driving.
Charged with reckless driving and confused about the penalties? Then be informed from a criminal defense attorney. If a person is found guilty of reckless driving, then he/she might be convicted with a class one misdemeanor imposing $2500 penalty and is imprisoned up to 12 months and it could lead to a six months suspension of driver’ license.
We also provide representation for other offenses like drug charges, theft, burglary, larceny, robbery, gun offense, domestic violence, and other violent crimes in Arlington, VA.
For any criminal charge, do not hesitate to consult the skilled and competent criminal defense attorneys in Arlington, VA at the law offices of SRIS P.C. Our attorneys in Arlington, VA work round-the-clock to examine your charge thoroughly, to examine the possible defenses, and to provide case-based solutions to achieve a favorable outcome! C