Child Custody: Child’s Future is at Stake
A divorce could have multiple effects on the family, starting from tiring physically to draining emotionally. After all, a once happy marriage is soon destined to find its end and this would naturally be taxing for you. Your stresses increase when you decide to take care of the legal requirements of your marital separation without the guidance of competent child custody lawyers Princeton NJ. But marriage dissolution does not just witness the parting of couples. The spouses are entitled to divide and settle everything they have acquired and built together within the duration of their marriage and this is inclusive of their offspring.
The spouses should collectively decide which of them would be the guardian of their kids post-separation. But this decision cannot be decided overnight since the entire well-being and future of the wards are at stake here. You would need professional help to determine whether you or your partner is eligible to retain the ward after the official termination of your marriage. This is where the hiring of child custody lawyers Princeton NJ would be useful. The Law Offices of SRIS, P.C. has access to some of the most skilled child custody lawyers Princeton NJ in town. We have enough and more experience in handling all guardianship-related concerns. Our child custody lawyers Princeton NJ are trained to provide productive assistance to all those who are in need. Thus, contact our child custody lawyers Princeton NJ, to know more about the ways with which you can resolve parenting issues without having to let the courts intervene.
Issues concerning guardianship
Upon taking up a new case every time, our child custody lawyers Princeton NJ become bound to address a certain set of issues that would commonly include the following.
- Ascertaining which of the parent would be responsible for taking up legal and physical guardianship.
- One of the spouses normally gets to live with the ward after divorce, while the other is permitted to visit the ward on scheduled dates. In these cases, our child custody lawyers Princeton NJ propose alternatives for visitation arrangements. The most desirable arrangement is then submitted to the court for obtaining official approval. Our child custody lawyers Princeton NJ are competent in acquiring the required approvals of the court.
- If kids are likely to be relocated along with the physical guardians after or before divorce, our child custody lawyers Princeton NJ would be additionally responsible for obtaining voluntary written or verbal consent for the same from both the parents of the wards.
- Regardless of whether you are being assigned a physical guardian or visitation parent for your kid, you and your partner will be required to pay for the expenses of the kid for the years to come. Our child custody lawyers Princeton NJ would look into the employment status and financial stability of both spouses to decide on the figures that each of them will be required to contribute on account of ward support and development.
- You and your spouse should get together to determine the ways with which the marital wealth will be divided to back up the expenses incurred on getting your ward educated and securing a stable future for the ward.
- Our child custody lawyers Princeton NJ consider it prudent and safe to plan for the health insurance coverage of your ward to tackle unforeseen medical emergencies in the future.
- The kids naturally find it difficult to make peace with the fact that their parents are about to separate for good, majorly leaving them in the care of one of their parents, who gets chosen after thorough consideration. Our child custody lawyers Princeton NJ assume that it is only right and fair for the wards to attend family counseling to cope with the new differences they are entitled to face lately.
The legal process of acquiring guardianship rights
Our child custody lawyers Princeton NJ are acquainted with the fact that settling guardianship issues can be tiresome without having a thorough knowledge of how to handle the same. Even experienced child custody lawyers Princeton NJ would find it taxing at times when parents disagree to arrive at a mutual consensus. This is where our child custody lawyers Princeton NJ should necessarily step in to take responsibility for handling the legal prospect of the raised issue, leaving you and your partner with the task of working together to achieve consensus as soon as possible. Meet us today! To employ one of our child custody lawyers Princeton NJ at very reasonable rates.
When you file to acquire official rights to retain your ward after divorce, you would be required to establish that you are eligible for raising the ward single-handedly while acquiring financial support from your partner. Our child custody lawyers Princeton NJ can help you with demonstrating that you are more than eligible to physically raise your kid with proper care and caution. Thus, call now! To secure rightful guardianship rights with the assistance of our child custody lawyers Princeton NJ.
On the other hand, our child custody lawyers Princeton NJ can also guide in achieving rightful visitation rights for you when you have a partner, who is keen on living with your kid post-separation. In this case, you would be allowed to meet up with your ward at scheduled dates with or without the presence of a third party. If you were found guilty of involving in violence within the four walls of your home anytime during the marriage, our child custody lawyers Princeton NJ would find it hard to even acquire mere visitation rights for you. During these cases, your child custody lawyers Princeton NJ would inform you that you will be permitted to visit your ward only in a public place when the court sees you as a threat to the safety of your ward.
But when you are assigned to be a visiting parent, regardless of you being pushed into this situation simply because of your partner wanting to reside with the kid or as a result of being accused of household abuse, your child custody lawyers Princeton NJ would inform you that you will be held responsible for financially supporting the development of your kid. Our child custody lawyers Princeton NJ know for a fact that you would be required to make ward support payments up until your ward turns independent.
What happens when visiting parents fail to render their portion of the allocated ward support payments?
Our child custody lawyers Princeton NJ are familiar with the consequences that would take form when you fail to provide financially for the development of your kid. The child custody lawyers Princeton NJ from our Law Offices of SRIS, P.C. can come up with the following strategies to set things right in these cases.
- Most child custody lawyers Princeton NJ would find it right to request the court to ask the employer of the visiting parent to directly deduct the actual amount of ward support from the issued salary.
- Several child custody lawyers Princeton NJ would consider deducting the pending amount from a lump sum awarded to or tax refund of the visiting parent.
- In several cases, our child custody lawyers Princeton NJ would focus on seizing the personal bank accounts, vehicles, and other assets of the visiting partner.
- In most cases, our child custody lawyers Princeton NJ would recommend issuing a warrant against the parent at fault.
- Our child custody lawyers Princeton NJ would consider bringing this issue to the notice of the court immediately.
- In several circumstances, our child custody lawyers Princeton NJ would also consider reporting the delinquent behavior of the alleged partner to a certified credit reporting organization.
Get in touch with the Law Offices of SRIS, P.C., right now for more details.