Child Support Lawyer Colombia Child Support Lawyer Pereira
- Posted by domainuser
- 0 Comment(s)
CHILD SUPPORT LAWYER IN COLOMBIA – ESTABLISHING AND ENFORCING CHILD SUPPORT
Divorcing parents should draft down perfect custodial arrangements for their kids well ahead of the finalization of their annulment. A child support lawyer in Colombia has adequate specializations in this specific field. A custodial plan gets legally approved even without the intervention of the Colombian courts. During these circumstances, a child support agreement is prepared with the help of a lawyer in Colombia. This agreement would brief on the custodial structures of the kids that are eventually put into practice post the legitimization of the divorce. In particular, this agreement will elaborate on the duration during which each parent becomes responsible for the physical guardianship of their kid. In these cases, the couple can avail the assistance of the Law Offices of SRIS, P.C. Moreover, each of the spouses can hire a personal child support lawyer in Colombia to thereby obtain favorable custodial privileges.
Child Support Lawyer in Colombia
The following are some of the factors that should be considered before signing guardianship agreements:
- Financial and physical needs of the kid.
- Parent visitation patterns.
- Food requirements of the kid.
- Child care arrangements.
A child support lawyer in Colombia strives hard to meet the desires of all clients. The divorcing spouse will desire to obtain the primary guardianship of the kids. The following factors are considered while determining the custodian parent:
The physical and mental health of each parent.
- The physical and mental health of the kid.
- The best interests of the minors.
- The past contribution of each parent in the effective upbringing of the minor.
- The willingness of the spouse to permit contact and visitation between the kid and the other spouse.
- The capability of each partner to provide safe and enhanced living conditions for the kid.
- The physical, educational, emotional, and financial necessities of the minors.
- The relationship of the minor with maternal and paternal family members, friends, neighbors, etc.
Any decision that affects the future or well-being of the kids should be reconsidered and a favorable verdict should be given. It is advisable to consult a child support lawyer in Colombia under these circumstances. A child support lawyer in Colombia is seen to be efficient in defending the parental rights of divorcing parents. Several parents may require help in calculating the budgets that suffice the financial needs of their kids. A child support lawyer in Colombia is proficient in determining the budget that seems favorable to both the parent and the kid. Similarly, each parent should also be clear with the capability of the other parent to satisfy the daily needs of the kids. All spouses should understand their potential and that of their partners before arriving at decisions regarding the budget to be allocated for meeting the requirements of the kid. A child support lawyer in Colombia proves resourceful in resolving these fund-related issues.
An agreement is drafted by catering to the desires of both the couple and the kid. A child support lawyer in Colombia will instruct the separating partners to submit the following documents for legalizing the drafted child support agreement:
- Identification proofs and social security numbers of both parents (in original and a few photocopies of the same).
- A photocopy of the legitimate birth certificate of the considered kid.
- The identification proof of a kid, who is above the age of 7.
- Documents required for the judicial hearing of the sought annulment.
If the couple mutually agrees to the terms of the draft agreement, the need for the court intervention is out ruled. A child support lawyer in Colombia presents this mutually signed agreement to the public notary. This agreement is eventually placed under public record. The divorcing spouses are advised by the child support lawyer in Colombia to approach family commissions that employ officials, who negotiate between the former and the kid in consideration to thereby achieve mutual and quickened resolutions in certain cases.
These family commissions maintain close professional relationships with the Colombian police department and ICBF (Institute Colombiano de Bienestar Familiar). Using this professional acquaintance with the law enforcement officials, ICBF undertakes and resolves legal separation cases that witness records of domestic violence and physical abuse within families. ICBF is a Colombian-based organization that operates specifically to ensure good health and proper living standards for all kids.
Once when the unanimously proposed custody agreement is agreed upon by both the partners, the child support lawyer in Colombia initiates the execution of the procedures that are involved in the lawful approval of this agreement. In these cases, a child support lawyer in Colombia looks to accomplish all requisite procedures at the court, on behalf of the parent client, even before the spouse of the latter begins to proceed with the necessary legal affairs.
If the separating partners fail to achieve consensus by themselves, they will eventually be entitled to face a lawsuit wherein a judge gets to decide the final custodial arrangement. It is recommended to approach these court hearings under the guidance of a child support lawyer in Colombia.
The parents can end up sharing the custodial rights of their kids. In these cases, a child support lawyer in Colombia drafts flexible guardianship agreements that brief on the following aspects:
- The location at which the considered kid gets to live after the finalization of the marital termination. In specific, the agreement should indicate the parent, who acquires the physical custody of the minor.
- The timings and dates at which the non-custodial parent is allowed to visit the minor.
- The exact list of responsibilities that are bestowed on each spouse for ensuring the well-being of the kid.
- The responsibility of each partner in the effective upbringing of the kid.
- The parents with whom the kid gets to spend holidays and vacations.
- The management of the contact of the kid with other family members and friends.
- The documents needed for the departure of the kid from Colombia.
- The voluntary and whole-hearted acceptance of each parent to render financial contributions for meeting the requirements of the minors.
The aspects mentioned above come into practice as soon as the matrimonial separation is finalized by the Colombian courts. A family judge hears the case in these circumstances. Court processes take longer periods and incur a lot of expenses. Thus, it is beneficial to come up with mutual child support agreements with the help of a lawyer in Colombia.
If one of the spouses is shifting to a country that is different from that of the other, the hired child support lawyer in Colombia will be bound to face international issues. Initially, the child support lawyer in Colombia examines whether the marriage of the divorcing couple is acknowledged to be lawful in both nationalities. Secondly, the child support lawyer in Colombia examines whether there is a mandatory necessity to file divorce papers separately in the country to which the transferring parent is moving. Thus, the chosen child support lawyer in Colombia should be experienced and competent in handling international divorces.
A child support lawyer in Colombia is bound to face the following issues while dealing with an overseas annulment:
- Since two jurisdictions act upon the considered marital separation, the child support lawyer in Colombia becomes entitled to face and execute the procedures involved in both the legislation.
- During these circumstances, a child support lawyer in Colombia schedules and attends meetings with multiple international organizations to quicken annulment processes.
- The child support lawyer in Colombia will be required to negotiate between the local and foreign counsel of family affairs.
- Many issues arise with an international matrimonial termination. A child support lawyer in Colombia is naturally efficient in achieving successful international divorces for all clients.
- In addition to custody, the divorcing parents should also decide on other crucial matters like division of assets, alimony, etc. A child support lawyer in Colombia can render requisite legal aid in settling these issues as well.
In an international legal separation, a child support lawyer in Colombia provides lawful representations for both the couple and children of the latter. A child support lawyer in Colombia is obligated to face the following concerns while handling the custodial issues of a kid, who is to be moved to another country with the transferring parent.
- Obtaining approval for a custodial arrangement that appears satisfactory to both the local and foreign jurisdiction.
- The main concern of a child support lawyer in Colombia is to deal with the international relocation of a kid, who is accustomed to the local environments.
- Post the finalization of an overseas divorce, the non-custodial parent may accuse the custodian spouse of abduction. A child support lawyer in Colombia provides lawful representation for the wrongly alleged custodian parent in these cases.
- The enforced child support orders must obtain acceptance from both the legislation.
Significance of a child support lawyer in Colombia
A divorce can be emotionally and physically tiring with endless procedures and legal requirements. Contacting the Law Offices of SRIS, P.C. and the assistance from their experienced child support lawyer in Colombia is the only way to resolve the issue amicably. While the couple copes up with the emotional stresses of an annulment, the child support lawyer in Colombia manages all legal affairs on behalf of the parents. A skilled child support lawyer in Colombia is just a phone call or mouse click away from access. Moreover, it is always beneficial to have a child support lawyer in Colombia alongside while seeking local or international divorces.