Criminal Lawyer Fairfax VA Fairfax Criminal Attorney DUI Defense
- Posted by admin
- 0 Comment(s)
A skilled criminal lawyer in Fairfax, Virginia can help you try and avoid a criminal conviction. Keep in mind you do not need to hire the first Fairfax criminal lawyer in VA you meet. The best thing you can do for yourself is hire a Fairfax criminal attorney in VA that you trust and can count on to defend you. Get in touch with us if you’re in need of a skilled criminal lawyer in Fairfax, VA.
What to Ask a Lawyer When Facing a Criminal Charge in Fairfax, VA:
- First, make sure you give your criminal lawyer copies of all your criminal charges.
- Tell your criminal lawyer in Fairfax, VA what really happened. Remember, your Fairfax defense attorney is not a mind reader. The best a Fairfax Criminal Lawyer can do when advising you initially is rely on what you are telling him. Therefore, it is critical you tell your criminal lawyer the complete truth.
- Once your criminal lawyer in Fairfax, VA meets with you and gathers information from you, your counsel will file for discovery, file any motions that are relevant to your case and decide what the best strategy to use to defend you.
- Prior to going to trial, your Fairfax criminal lawyer in VA will advise you if he thinks it is in your best interest to have a bench trial or a jury trial.
- Keep in mind, ultimately, it is up to you to decide what is best for you and therefore, ask you defense lawyer in Fairfax, VA all the questions you want about your case and make sure your attorney really does his best to give you the answers you need.
At the Fairfax General District Court, the court will hear misdemeanors and preliminary hearings for criminal cases. In the Fairfax Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court, the court hears juvenile criminal cases, adult sex crimes involving juveniles and domestic violence cases.
Make sure the Fairfax Defense Lawyer will do his best to really fight for you so that you get the best outcome possible – whether that is via plea bargain or trial. Your counsel should consider every single option available to you under the law. Understand that it is your life, your future, your job, your security clearance or immigration status that is at stake, so do not allow yourself to be short-changed. At the same time, you need to understand that quality defense does not come cheap. You get what you pay for.
Your defense lawyer has the ability to try and prevent a conviction. A conviction will impact your reputation and may impact your job. A conviction can follow you for the remainder of your life. A conviction could even impact your admittance to a college or university. If you’re not a U.S. citizen, certain convictions could lead to deportation. Also, a conviction can result in the loss of your security clearance.
Whether you believe a plea deal or you wish to fight the charges, speaking to a skilled defense attorney can help you understand your options and rights.
Remember, not every Fairfax Criminal Lawyer in VA is reliable. It is vital that your lawyer inform you of the criminal justice procedure and what things to anticipate. Although an attorney can provide insight on the choice that is best to take based on his experience dealing with your type of charge, the decision will be yours ultimately as to whether to accept a plea bargain or go to trial.
In the event, you are convicted, a defense lawyer in Fairfax, VA is able to aid in lowering your sentence if one is imposed. Your defense lawyer will look at mitigating factors that apply to your case and will advocate as to why a certain sentence should be imposed.
If you are facing a federal criminal charge that stems from a violation of a federal law, the Law Offices Of SRIS, P.C. has VA federal criminal attorneys who can defend you in Federal Court.
Depending on the facts of your case, your Fairfax Criminal Lawyer in VA may advise you that he needs the help of private investigators, paralegals, litigation consultants, and other experts to help prepare your defense. Your defense attorney in Fairfax, Virginia can help you if there’s a warrant for your arrest if you are under investigation by law enforcement, or the police want to interview you as part of their investigation.
If you have been charged with a DUI in Virginia and you need the help of a skilled DUI lawyers, call the Law Offices Of SRIS, P.C. Our Fairfax DUI lawyers regularly defend clients charged with DUI. We defend clients charged with DUI in Juvenile & Domestic Relations District Court, VA, General District Court, VA and we also handle DUI appeals to the Circuit Court, VA. Have a skilled Fairfax criminal attorney in Virginia is critical for your peace of mind and to your liberty. Don’t take a chance with the criminal justice system in Virginia.
Count on us to be your Fairfax defense lawyer in VA and your Northern VA criminal attorney.