FLORIDA IMMIGRATION LAWYER – TOWARDS CITIZENSHIP
Citizenship benefits impose definite residential and employment provisions. A Florida immigration lawyer is likely to be well acquainted with the advantages of holding US citizenship. A foreign national is accepted to become a US citizen through the process of naturalization. A Florida immigration lawyer identifies naturalization as a process that involves proceedings wherein foreign nationals are granted US nationality. The Law Offices of SRIS, P.C. would recommend working towards submitting eligible claims for acquiring nationality rights even before proceeding with the processes of naturalization.
Florida in Immigration Lawyer
A Florida immigration lawyer suggests the following means of approach as the easiest ways to acquire citizenship.
- By birth
- By being a child of parents, who hold naturalized US nationality.
A person, who falls under any of the categories mentioned above, can fill out and submit the N-600 form to acquire US nationality. In these cases, the person need not attend interviews or give in citizenship tests to claim US nationality. But interviews and tests are mandatory for the individuals, who do not fall under any of the categories mentioned above.
Every Florida immigration lawyer desires to make procedures simple for migrants, who look to become lawful US citizens. Individuals, who reside or engage in jobs in America without obtaining required approvals, are prone to be placed under strict legal scrutiny. Therefore, never hesitate to seek the guidance of a Florida immigration lawyer to thereby obtain the rightful authorizations and avoid getting subjected to severe legal actions.
A Florida immigration lawyer checks on the following aspects before applying for citizenship for the migrants.
- The applicant should be at least 18 years of old at the time of submission of the citizenship application.
- The hired Florida immigration lawyer ensures whether the migrant resided in the United States with a green card for a minimum of 5 years from the date of the submission of the N-400 form, the application form for naturalization.
- The 5-year minimum period of mandatory stay should be continuous with no breaks in between. Additionally, the 5-year period should conclude before the date of the submission of the citizenship application.
- The employed Florida immigration lawyer ensures whether the migrant has basic linguistic skills in English. The applicant will be mandatorily required to read and write Basic English.
- The hired Florida immigration lawyer ensures whether the migrant has sufficient knowledge of the history of the US government. This civic-related knowledge is essential to pass tests and face interviews. The tests and interviews are a part of the application process for acquiring citizenship.
- Most importantly, the employed Florida immigration lawyer ensures whether the migrant is free of prior criminal records or convictions. A person, who was prosecuted and proven guilty of criminal accusations in the past, is likely to be considered non-eligible for acquiring US citizenship. The Florida immigration lawyer ensures whether the applicant is of commendable moral character.
American citizenship can be obtained using various ways apart from the ones discussed above. A Florida immigration lawyer is capable of suggesting alternatives that seem best and reliable for obtaining speedy and desired results.
The US government has enforced several restrictions to regularize the granting of US citizenship. The people following under the following categories are regarded non-admissible for obtaining US citizenship.
An individual, who has medical complications that may affect public health, is declared non-eligible. For instance, people with communicable diseases like tuberculosis are considered inadmissible for acquiring US citizenship. At the same time, the people, who fall under this specific category, are also eligible for waivers. Waivers are legal provisions that provide powers for overlooking issues concerning inadmissibility.
A Florida immigration lawyer can provide the necessary legal guidance to acquire such waivers.
- Individuals with physical or psychological illnesses that may seem harmful to themselves and others around them are regarded non-eligible for acquiring US citizenship. Like in the case explained above, the US government recognizes the provision of waivers for this specific category as well.
- Drug dealers and substance addicts are strictly treated as inadmissible for US citizenship. A Florida immigration lawyer will never be able to fetch successful waivers for clients, who have previous histories of drug addictions and dealings.
- People, who have not been rightly vaccinated, are also regarded non-admissible.
- A Florida immigration lawyer will never be able to obtain citizenship rights for a criminal offender since the latter is lawfully declared inadmissible for US citizenship.
- Terrorists and anti-nationals are considered non-eligible for US citizenship.
The significance of a Florida immigration lawyer
An entry into the United States is sure to be accompanied by numerous documental requirements. A Florida immigration lawyer can help rule out stresses concerning immigration requests. Each attorney works around the interests of every client. Thus, the advice from the Law Offices of SRIS, P.C. is useful and essential for people, who face migration issues