IMMIGRATION LAWYER CHICAGO – WHEN DO YOU NEED THEM?
A new place of work or a new home in any foreign region calls for the execution of several immigration procedures. A common man is prone to have very little or zero knowledge of the regulations associated with immigration and visa benefits. But an immigration lawyer Chicago will be precisely useful in these circumstances. The Law Offices of SRIS, P.C. is your one-point contact to regularize your migrant status.
The attorneys provide requisite support to acquire visas, citizenship rights, green cards, and other nationality-related benefits. The American immigration law is declared federal. In a simple context, a lawyer can handle migration issues from any American state. Therefore, an immigration lawyer Chicago is not restricted to one region.
Not all issues related to migration need the assistance of an attorney. For instance, no visa is required for a person, who desires to visit the state for a holiday and decides to return within 90 days. In these circumstances, an immigration lawyer Chicago would advise the tourist to pay a visit under the Visa Waiver Program. But in other cases, like education, employment, investments, business establishments, etc., a migrant will be required to hold appropriate visa and travel documents before beginning to stay in Chicago.
The American immigration law is immensely complex with intricate requirements. Non-tourist American visits require various documents. Migrants can save time, money, and energy by hiring an immigration lawyer Chicago.
Immigration Lawyer in Chicago
When does a person require the assistance of an immigration lawyer Chicago?
- If the person needs clarifications regarding the eligibility of various immigration benefits like visas, green cards, etc.
- If the migrants are found to be eligible for governmental provisions and assistance and are subsequently unaware of their admissibility towards acquiring the benefits.
- If the migrants are subjected to discretional detention and are unaware of the exceptions that apply to their case.
- An immigration lawyer Chicago is inevitable for a person, who finds it difficult to solely acquire citizenship benefits.
- If the previously submitted visa or green card application gets rejected on the grounds of requesting additional proof.
- If the migrants are often stuck with some kind of legal emergency that could find resolution only under the guidance of an experienced lawyer in Chicago.
- If the person was previously deported from America due to the issues that arose in the past but now desires for a return to Chicago.
- The guidance of an immigration lawyer Chicago is a must for any migrant, who is prosecuted or convicted for a criminal offense in the near past.
- The assistance of an immigration lawyer Chicago is irresistible for an employee, who is hired for a job by an American employer, while the signed employment package is found to provide zero coverage for visa issues.
- If the application process is found to be too complex with the requirement to submit a long list of documents.
- An immigration lawyer Chicago is found to be highly resourceful in cases wherein the migrant is found to require an investment-related visa.
All about the first consultation with the chosen immigration lawyer Chicago
It is always advisable to schedule a consultation with the chosen immigration lawyer Chicago before hiring one. Almost all attorneys charge nominal rates for these initial consultations. But a very few lawyers render free initial consultations. This first consultation with the considered immigration lawyer Chicago is crucial for understanding the case in a broader sense. It is only during this initial consultation that a client gets to know about the work efficiency of the chosen lawyer Chicago. The clients will be required to bring in all requisite personal documents to these meetings with the lawyer Chicago.
An immigration lawyer Chicago would expect the client to bring in the following documents while meeting for the first time:
- The passport of the applicant.
- Presently valid visas and documents related to other citizenship benefits.
- Documents that were issued during the entry into Chicago.
- Marriage certificates, in the case of non-single migrants.
- Records of criminal accusations (in the past), if any.
- Notices and summons issued by the authorities of the Chicago immigration office.
The client should be aware of the ways with which the issue should be approached to thereby attain desired results. The client can also use this session as an opportunity to clarify doubts related to the specifications of the case. The Law Offices of SRIS, P.C. maintains extreme confidentiality with the client details. Migrants can heave a sigh of relief as their personal information is safe with the lawyers.