Couples dissolving marriage in Iselin New Jersey would often have uncertainties regarding the validity of their marriage termination in India. The Indian marriage law recognizes a specific set of statutes to regulate the cogency of a foreign decree. The Indian divorce lawyers Iselin NJ at the Law Offices of SRIS, P.C. can help understand the statutes to avoid legal complications. Our Indian divorce lawyers Iselin NJ would initially check whether the decree announced by the foreign court is legitimate and genuine. Foreign marriage dissolution is valid only when the judgment was passed after paying due consideration to the divorce law in your native land. Our Indian divorce lawyers Iselin NJ is aware of the fact that a foreign marital breakup is legally acceptable only if one of the spouses is a resident of New Jersey and has consented to abide by the laws of the foreign jurisdiction.
Are divorce laws the same worldwide?
No, each country has their own marriage laws based on religion and practices. The marriage laws differ from one country to another and so do the laws. But the validity of a non-native matrimonial termination can be challenged when the decree was pronounced by a jurisdiction that is foreign to one of the spouses. Therefore, consult our Indian divorce lawyers Iselin NJ to learn more about the terms and conditions that influence the cogency of a non-native marital split-up.
How are foreign decrees classified?
Our Indian divorce lawyers Iselin NJ are familiar with the ways with which foreign divorce decrees are classified. The categories include:
- Disputed dissolution decrees
- Non-disputed dissolution decrees
The native law acknowledges two separate sections that speak about the validity of non-native separations. One of the two sections elaborates on the terms by which a foreign dissolution order would be regarded non-legitimate in India, while the other lists down statutes that offer clear descriptions of legitimate, non-native marriage dissolution. All verdicts that stand unaffected by the clauses mentioned under the previously discussed section are not required to be proved again in India. Our Indian divorce lawyers Iselin NJ are well acquainted with the conditions described in these sections. Thus, our Indian divorce lawyers Iselin NJ are legally aware of the laws in the native and the migrated countries.
When overseas dissolutions are valid in India?
Our Indian divorce lawyers Iselin NJ would be aware of the circumstances under which a foreign dissolution order would be declared valid in India.
The circumstances include:
- If both the marital partners agree to the order passed by the jurisdiction of the said non-native court regardless of the same being different from their native laws, the passed verdict is final.
- If you contest the separation plea that was filed by your spouse in the court of a foreign nation, you are eventually agreeing to act according to the jurisdiction of that foreign court. The final verdict of this lawsuit would also be valid in India.
Our Indian divorce lawyers Iselin NJ have offered reliable legal representations for the people in need. We have handled a large number of international dissolutions. Thus, it is advisable to seek the assistance of our Indian divorce lawyers Iselin NJ if you are seeking marital dissolution.
Can an overseas court approve the separation of an Indian couple?
To obtain a definite answer to the above question, you are required to know how separations are legalized in India. Our divorce lawyers Iselin NJ are cognizant of the Indian marriage laws. All pleas are heard and approved as per these laws.
Our Indian divorce lawyers Iselin NJ can offer detailed explanations on the grounds using which you can qualify for marital separation in India. The grounds include:
- Our Indian lawyers Iselin NJ can help you with divorce if your spouse is found to have had an illegitimate relationship. Legally, bigamy is a punishable offense in India.
- Our Indian divorce lawyers Iselin NJ can assist you in separating and acquiring protection from a spouse, who has been cruel and physically abusive to you during your marriage. If the reported household abuse recorded serious injuries, the defendant is entitled to several penalizations.
- If you were willfully deserted by your partner for a significant period, our Indian divorce lawyers Iselin NJ can aid in acquiring an official decree for you on the grounds of abandonment.
- Our Indian divorce lawyers Iselin NJ can also help with freeing you from being obligated to stay married to a spouse, who has renounced all worldly pleasures to lead a spiritual life.
- If your partner is diagnosed with a communicable venereal illness, our Indian divorce lawyers Iselin NJ can assist in officially ending your marriage by quoting the physical incapability of your partner.
- Our Indian divorce lawyers Iselin NJ can assist in separating from a partner, who converted to a religion other than Hinduism.
- You can also seek the support of our Indian divorce lawyers Iselin NJ to officially cut ties with a spouse, who is diagnosed with a mental illness.
Our Indian divorce lawyers Iselin NJ are familiar with the cases wherein a foreign decree is non-valid in India and some of those cases include:
- If the verdict was not declared by a court of legitimate jurisdiction.
- If with the help of our Indian divorce lawyers Iselin NJ you can prove that the proceedings of the foreign dissolution lawsuit were against natural justice.
- If our divorce lawyers Iselin NJ find foul play or forgery in the judgment announced.
- If the lawsuit retains a claim that violates Indian law.
Our Indian divorce lawyers Iselin NJ are skilled at identifying non-native marriage dissolution that could potentially be declared non-valid in India. The guidance of our Indian divorce lawyers Iselin NJ can help you in many ways. The company of our Indian divorce lawyers Iselin NJ can assist you in evading issues that can later result in the non-validation of an overseas marital break in India. Therefore, hire our divorce lawyers Iselin NJ to ensure all-around legal aid in the court and preparing documents.
How can you respond as a defendant of a separation case?
Our Indian divorce lawyers Iselin NJ are aware of the fact that you, as a defendant, have the provision to avoid participating in any of the legal proceedings of your foreign marriage dissolution lawsuit. This directly would mean that you are expressing your non-submission to the jurisdiction of the considered foreign court. But our Indian divorce lawyers Iselin NJ would never consider it right to refuse serving or summoning a non-applicant for a non-native court proceeding since this straight out denies your right to be tried and heard. Therefore, if you fail to receive a summons or notice of the scheduled court hearings of your foreign marriage dissolution case, you can hire Indian divorce lawyers Iselin NJ to establish that the conducted case was void and legally insignificant.
Our Indian divorce lawyers Iselin NJ have also represented clients, who have actively participated in the overseas court hearings of their separation cases. You are advised to obtain prior consultations from our Indian divorce lawyers Iselin NJ to ensure that you act in the right ways to acquire the desired outcomes.
The Indian divorce lawyers Iselin NJ from the Law Offices of SRIS, P.C. have impressive case records and retain high success ratios. Thus, meet up with our Indian divorce lawyers Iselin NJ today to secure productive legal representations at affordable charges.