Reckless Driving Carroll County VA Lawyer | Reckless Driving
- Posted by domainuser
- 0 Comment(s)
Reckless Driving Lawyer Carroll County Virginia
Reckless driving does not pertain to high speed at all times. Any driving pattern deemed hazardous for the safety of the public is recognized as reckless driving. The state government has defined a code of conduct to regulate reckless driving. If you have violated this traffic code, contact the Law Offices of SRIS, P.C. for quick legal assistance.
Visit or call our Reckless Driving Lawyer Carroll County, VA, to learn more about reckless driving. We have been in the business for 20+ years, offering legal advice to those charged with the offense and changing their lives for the better.
What is reckless driving in Virginia?
Suppose you are unsure of why you are charged with reckless driving, our Reckless Driving Lawyer Carroll County, VA, can explain the driving patterns considered reckless in Virginia and the reason for your charges. Some of the patterns include:
- Operating a vehicle that has defective brake systems
- Driving alongside another conveyance on a single-lane road
- Driving at high speed on highways or other regular roads.
- Driving at a speed that is fast or inappropriate for the traffic around
- Failing to yield the right of way to the vehicles approaching from behind
- Disturbing the public by racing with other vehicles.
- Operating a vehicle that is heavily loaded to such an extent that it obstructs the view or path of the vehicles approaching from behind
- Must render appropriate signals during required circumstances. For instance, a driver is entitled to offer proper signals before taking a turn, stopping, or changing lanes to alert the vehicles around
- Traveling at a speed that is 20 miles/hour above the acknowledged speed limit or at a speed that is higher than 80 miles/hour, irrespective of the posted speed limit
- Threatening the safety of individuals or vehicles at roads or parking spaces open to access for the public
- Spinning wheels in public places
- Burning tires and other rubber products in public places
Unlawfully passing vehicles in areas like:
- Passing vehicles on a hilly slope or crests.
- Overtaking two vehicles simultaneously.
- Overtaking vehicles at the intersections of a highway.
- Overtaking a stopped school bus. It is because school buses stop to load or unload incoming students, and trying to overtake the said vehicles during these circumstances can harm the students.
- Passing vehicles at railroad crossings.
- Overtaking while the road is packed with pedestrians.
Only a Reckless Driving Lawyer Carroll County, VA, can provide a strong defense for those charged with the above offense. Get in touch with our Reckless Driving Lawyer Carroll County, VA today! Our Reckless Driving Lawyer Carroll County, VA, explains in detail the nature and consequences of each perpetration.
Is reckless driving and speeding the same?
Our Reckless Driving Lawyer Carroll County, VA, would clarify that speeding and reckless driving are different. Speeding is a traffic violation, but reckless driving is a severe criminal offense. If drivers travel at a pace that is 20 miles/hour above the speed limit or at a rate higher than 80 miles/hour, irrespective of the posted speed limit, they are likely to be charged for reckless driving, which is technically a misdemeanor of class 1. Reckless driving brings penalties that are similar to that of those sentenced for other misdemeanors of class 1. Get in touch with our Reckless Driving Lawyer Carroll County, VA, to know if your charge can be reduced from reckless driving to speeding.
Our Reckless Driving Lawyers, Carroll County, VA, are skilled and committed to protecting our clients’ rights and privileges. Our experienced Reckless Driving Lawyer Carroll County, VA, can safeguard clients from incurring severe criminal consequences. Therefore, hire our Reckless Driving Lawyer Carroll County, VA, for the robust legal defense at affordable prices.
What are the penalties for reckless driving?
Our Carroll County, VA lawyer is familiar with the penalizations adjudged for drivers proven guilty of reckless driving. A convicted driver is bound to receive the following penalties:
- The court inflicts a total of 6 demerit points in the driving records of the accused.
- Jail sentences for a maximum of 12 months.
- A fine of a maximum of $2500.
- Suspension of driving license for a maximum of 6 months.
Our Reckless Driving Lawyer Carroll County, VA, warns our clients of the collateral consequences of a conviction. Some of the common collateral consequences include:
- High rates of insurance
- Ineligibility to lease or rent cars
The convicted person can find it tough to get security clearance for loans, jobs, and rental accommodation. The biggest hindrance would come when you are applying for US citizenship. Having a criminal record can spoil your chances of citizenship. Do not wait any further; contact Reckless Driving Lawyer Carroll County, VA, to get rid of any permanent criminal record.
Self-representation vs. Reckless Driving Lawyer Carroll County, VA – Which is better?
During court appearances, the court does not make it mandatory for criminals to take the assistance of a Reckless Driving Lawyer Carroll County, VA. But it is not advisable to go with self-representation while defending criminal charges for violating serious traffic codes like reckless driving.
Here are a few benefits of hiring a Reckless Driving Lawyer Carroll County, VA:
- A conviction is accompanied by severe consequences, including; a criminal record, loss of reputation, loss of driving privileges, etc. Sign up with our Reckless Driving Lawyer Carroll County, VA, to prevent dire consequences to your reputation.
- A competent Reckless Driving Lawyer, Carroll County, VA, can deeply look into the registered criminal case to build appropriate defense strategies to protect the defendant from serious penalties.
- One of the most important benefits of hiring our Reckless Driving Lawyer Carroll County, VA, is backing the law firm in preparing documentation, dealing with court staff, attending a court hearing, discussing with the prosecutor, negotiating a plea bargain, etc. thereby reducing the aftermaths of a conviction.
- Another significant advantage of working with a Reckless Driving Lawyer Carroll County, VA, is the provision of productive representation. A Reckless Driving Lawyer Carroll County, VA, from the Law Offices of SRIS, P.C. can appear on behalf of clients who cannot make physical appearances at the court for several reasons.
Reckless driving conviction results in serious penalties and frightening social and economic consequences. Our Reckless Driving Lawyer Carroll County, VA, understands the nuances of the case and works in close coordination with the clients to bring about desired outcomes. Call us for a consultation now!