San Francisco Immigration Lawyer San Francisco Immigration Lawyer
- Posted by domainuser
- 0 Comment(s)
SAN FRANCISCO IMMIGRATION LAWYER – YOUR TICKET TO IMMIGRATION
The US is the land of opportunities, with the largest number of migrants when compared to other countries. A survey conducted in 2015 noted that an average of 47 million migrants is residing in the US. Every year thousands of people migrate in search of job, shelter and better livelihood. The history of migration dates back to the colonial period when millions of people flocked to the US, and since then the country has been offering home to millions. The Law Offices of SRIS, P.C. work towards rendering the quickest and safest immigration solutions to their clients.
For various legal reasons, the State imposed exclusion laws in the early 1880s, when migration from Asia and outside Western Europe were limited. The modern migrants face similar (if not exactly the same) restrictions while trying to migrate and permanently reside in the US.
The migration process is not so easy as it is portrayed in most of the movies out there. You need the guidance of a well-experienced and knowledgeable San Francisco Immigration Lawyer to help you take lawful decisions.
Why Should You Choose a San Francisco Immigration Lawyer?
Managing all paperwork and adhering to deadlines is not very easy; you will need skilled guidance to handle migration procedures. Here are a few benefits of hiring an San Francisco Immigration Lawyer;
- A good San Francisco Immigration Lawyer will help you understand the policies involved and the eligibility required to apply for a Visa.
- If your green card application requires persuading the officers, having a San Francisco Immigration Lawyer deal with the officers would be beneficial.
- In case you are facing a deportation issue and you have a valid point on your end to stop the removal process, then definitely consult with a San Francisco Immigration Lawyer. The right San Francisco Immigration Lawyer will help you present your points strategically and stop the deportation procedures.
- If you have faced rejection of visa application in the past, then make sure that this time you have it filled by a skilled San Francisco Immigration Lawyer. They will know the exact tactics and the correct procedures that would save your application form from getting rejected again.
- If you have been convicted of a crime, then there are chances that you will be deported soon. Getting the advice of an extremely experienced San Francisco Immigration Lawyer at this juncture, will be the right decision. They will help you revisit all the records and reverse the charges, if they note authenticity on your end.
While hiring a San Francisco Immigration Lawyer, make sure you keep the following 2 points in mind;
- Make sure the person you are hiring is a real San Francisco Immigration Lawyer and not some agency offering migration services. Only the right San Francisco Immigration Lawyer will know how to comply with the regulations while handling all the procedures.
- Any attorney, suggesting you to fill in wrong details just in order to get through the procedures faster, is a big “no-no”.
Immigration Services Offered by San Francisco Immigration Lawyers
- An experienced San Francisco Immigration Lawyer will help you with the application of a green card and will also assist you with the procedures following it in order to obtain for you a permanent resident status.
- From helping you prepare all documents to helping you prepare for the US Citizenship test, the right San Francisco Immigration Lawyer will help you handle all.
- You may want to apply for a marriage-based green card or an immediate relative migrant visa; in either of the cases, only an experienced San Francisco Lawyer will help you evaluate and determine the available legal options to get you the desired result.
- Only a highly experienced San Francisco Immigration Lawyer will know the procedures involved in investment-based migration. An applicant is required to present and authenticate that his/her enterprise will economically benefit the US. The right San Francisco Lawyer will offer legal assistance for EB-5 and E-2 applications and will help you make well-informed decisions.
- San Francisco Lawyers offer help with employment-based visas. Visa approval requires you to be in constant touch with the employer. Having an attorney represent you while communicating with the employer, will accelerate the process. You can also rest assured that you and your employer are on the same page.