Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me | Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me
- Posted by domainuser
- 0 Comment(s)
When you are pushed to the corner, soaking in debt and financial planning gone haywire, bankruptcy could be a window of relief. Filing bankruptcy is completely a legal matter and it involves a host of legalities best known to expert bankruptcy lawyers. Here is what you should know before hiring Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me.
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me
Types of Bankruptcy
You may be surprised to know that there are six types of bankruptcy in the United States. When an individual files for bankruptcy it falls under two chapters; Chapter 7 or Chapter 13. The Law Offices of SRIS, P.C. has extensive knowledge and experience in handling bankruptcy under these two types. Bankruptcy chapter 7 lawyer near me come with local understanding and have the skill to give you relief under these provisions.
Before getting into the intricacies, let us understand what these two chapters mean to individuals taking a decision of insolvency.
Liquidation Bankruptcy: Chapter 7 or liquidation bankruptcy removes debts and is specially designed for those who are not able to clear their monthly repayments. The court appoints a trustee to liquidate your assets and repay your debtors with cash. The assets could be your car, household appliances, furniture, expensive curios, etc. Once the debt is repaid, Chapter 7 discharges you of the debt responsibility. Speak to your Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me immediately. Call bankruptcy chapter 7 near me now.
Wage earner’s plan: Chapter 13 is a repayment plan approved by the court to clear your debt within a period of time, for instance, 3 or 5 years. Once the debts are cleared you are relieved of the responsibility of repayment. This protects your assets, still giving you an opportunity to clear your debts without foreclosure of your property. The catch here is to make mortgage payments on time during the time period. Your lawyer for bankruptcy Near Me can explain on this option
Now that we have learnt about the two types of individual bankruptcy laws, let us find out if Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me can change Chapter 13 case to Chapter 7.
Chapter 13 could be challenging with a 3-5 year wait period and in between a lot of things may change; you job, income, medical expenses, children’s education, etc. This could lead to reevaluating your assets. If you are facing similar situation, it is time to call Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me now.
Lawyers near me for bankruptcy shall explain to you that, if you qualify for Chapter 7, then it is simple to convert to Chapter 7 to Chapter 13, but the following requirements need to be fulfilled:
- You should not have filed Chapter 7 in the last 8 years
- Clear the mean test
- Submit the paperwork and file for Chapter 7 exemptions
- Be prepared to meet the creditors
If you clear these requirements you can go ahead with converting Chapter 13 to Chapter 7. If you have further question, contact Bankruptcy attorney Near Me at once. The Law Offices of SRIS, P.C. can guide you in this context. Find bankruptcy lawyer near me with immense experience for excellent results. Feel free to contact us. To be precise bankruptcy lawyer chapter 7 near me is the ideal choice.
What is the difference between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13?
Of course, these two Chapters are different, despite catering to individual bankruptcy. Understand the difference from your Lawyers for bankruptcy Near Me before deciding .
- Chapter 7 is liquidation of assets, while Chapter 13 is Wage earner’s repayment plan.
- Chapter 7 requires mean test to identify applicant’s needs
- Chapter 13 creates a repayment plan to clear your debt.
Depending on your situation you can create an ideal bankruptcy option and benefit. Contact our lawyers for quick bankruptcy advice near me and wise selection of Chapter.
The Pros and Cons of filing bankruptcy
Individuals or businesses file for insolvency only during extreme situations, when they have no other alternative to repay their debts. It could be helpful to clear off their existing debt burden and start life from scratch to achieve financial stability in a positive way. Your Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me can explain the nuances of filing insolvency. The decision may be overwhelming yet could be right decision to get out of financial stress. Your Bankrupt Lawyers Near Me can help you understand the pros and cons of filing insolvency.
The advantages of filing bankruptcy
- Automatic Stay: With automatic stay you can prevent your creditors to collect debts from you. Once this is initiated you will not be contacted by your creditors. You can now work out ways and means to clear the outstanding without being harassed by your lenders. It is a tool to protect you from your debtors. Automatic stay can protect you from foreclosure of your home as the court stops current cases against you. Contact your Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me for more details.
- Acquit a debt: The Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me gives you an opportunity to set right your finances and devise a strategy to repay your existing debts. It can help improve your financial position when debts are overriding you. With debts disposed you are no longer under stress. Not all debts are dischargeable, though medical and credit card debts can be forgiven. Find a bankruptcy lawyer near me to guide you in this matter.
- Credit score: Your credit score would be badly affected post-bankruptcy. The bankruptcy record appears on your report for 7-10 years. You may have to start all over again to stabilize your credit score. After clearing your debts and stabilizing your finances, you can rebuild you scores a fresh. Discuss with Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me for clarity on the subject.
Though, filing insolvency does not pose a rosy picture for the debtor. There are some disadvantages that come with it. Unearthing the cons can help take the right decision. Talk to your Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me to find out if it is the right option.
The dis-advantages of filing bankruptcy
Credit report: Over a period of time you can rebuild you credit score but the road to recovery is not an easy one. It will show on your credit report for 7-10 years. When banks or lenders or employers check your credit score, it will be shown in poor light, denying you chances of a loan or employment opportunities. Ask your Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me how to protect your credit score. Bankruptcy lawyers close to me are your ideal partners in resolving your financial issues.
Assets will be attached: The court may attach your property to sell it to repay existing creditors. Talk to Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me to protect your property with the help of bankruptcy exemption. This is common procedure for those filing insolvency to hold their assets through bankruptcy exemptions. Bankruptcy near me is your only option to improve your financial status.
Non dischargeable obligations: Not all types of debts can be discharged through bankruptcy. Your Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me will tell you that legal fines, Tax debts, alimony, spousal support are not dischargeable. It is here the assistance of bankruptcy and divorce attorney near me comes to play. Similarly, student loan is not easy to discharge as it is a huge loan. It may be mentioned here that bankruptcy applies to personal debts and not joint debts. Avoid liens being attached with the help of learned Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me.
The advantages may be luring but it is not a viable option and should be resorted to as a last option. Bankruptcy can negatively influence your life style, leaving you on the fringes all the time. It is a long term situation and your lifestyle and reputation is at stake. For more information contact the Law Offices of SRIS, P.C. and speak to Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me to understand the local laws better. You can also check with Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me for precise filing.
Legal issues relating to bankruptcy
Not all bankruptcy petitions are honoured by the court of law. There are circumstances where bankruptcy can be denied. Your income plays a major part to get bankruptcy approval.
The other reasons for denial include:
- Lying about the assets or income earned for the current year
- Concealing financial assets
- Technical reasons irrespective of providing the above two honestly
- Delay in filing paperwork or improper filing
After scrutinizing the paperwork, the court decides on which type of Chapter would be suitable for the petitioner. If you want your bankruptcy petition to work, be candid about your financial situation and technical aspects to your Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me. Get your life back on track by following the procedures and being honest to your bankruptcy lawyers nearby. Talk to the Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me to find the best solution for your situation. Call Now!
Preparing to file bankruptcy? Follow these simple steps:
- Consult a reputed, skilled and experienced Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me. The Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me have previous experience in filing similar petitions and can give you a prelude on what to expect and what not. The Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me after evaluating your financial commitments may even prevent you from filing one. Remember, it is a life transforming decision and cannot be done in haste. You could land up in trouble than relief if you take a wrong decision. Our Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me can help you out of the situation without burning your fingers. With their experience your Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me can work out the possible way out of your financial crisis.
- The Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me may advice you to stop using your credit cards. Stop borrowing money. If you borrow with intent to discharge the existing debt and not for repaying, then you cannot discharge the debt. If you buy luxury items or take a cash advance before filing bankruptcy then it is non-dischargeable. Your Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me will caution you on lavish spendings.
- If you attach dubious financial statement to your debts, it is non-dischargeable. Be candid with your Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me to avoid unpleasant situations. It could lead to cancellation of your petition and bring your assets to auction too.
- Transferring assets to associates or friends or family before filing for bankruptcy with an eye to protect your assets could be treated as fraudulent conveyance and you may stand to lose your property as well as bankruptcy discharge. Your Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me will never recommend such action as it could turn detrimental to your case.
- Do not tamper or destroy your financial records, it could do more harm than good, resulting in losing your right to bankruptcy discharge.
- Choose the list of creditor carefully. Include landlords, utilities and secured creditors as you cannot leave them out. Paying credit card debts would be a waste of money, as it would be discharged anyway. It is here you need the advice of Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me. We help you take precautionary steps on who to pay and not. With the experience of Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me, you can be on a strong fighting ground.
What documents are required to file bankruptcy?
The process is elaborate and your Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me will ask you for a long list of documents. It includes your assets, your debts and your rights. Your income and expense statement is a crucial document. For businesses filing for bankruptcy, you may have to answer tons of questions pertaining to your business to the Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me to enable flawless filing. Prepare a complete list on what you owe and own. Not all the items on the list are taken away, you still get to retain some. The Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me may be in a position to identify what you retain and what you lose. The document is scrutinized and after signing the documents, the petition is formally filed with the Bankruptcy Court.
During the creditor’s meeting you may be asked to testify that you have read the documents and they are precise and true. The forms used with the documents are approved by the court. There are a whole lot of forms your Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me will ask you to submit, like schedules, petitions, financial statements, intentions statement, master mailing matrix, social security declaration, employer declaration, mean test, etc.
You can list your assets and debts using these forms. Once the petition is filed automatic stay is effective. This stays the creditors from collecting money or taking action against you without getting a Bankruptcy order.
Documents that go with Chapter 13
The Plan or Reorganization must be filed along with Chapter 13. In some cases, the trustee may provide these forms. Prepare a detailed analysis of your income, expenses, assets valuation, arrears and transaction made ahead of filing. The debtors can attend the creditors meeting along with their Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me. The trustees will ask questions and you have to answer under oath on your assets and liabilities. Creditors are also given a chance to question the debtors but in most cases, the former do not appear. The creditors should not contact the debtor under any circumstances after bankruptcy is filed. The point of contact would be your Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me.
Assets that are not exempted under Chapter 7 will be under the control of the trustee and they put it up for public auction. Though, your family, friends or even you can bid for the assets. Your debts are repaid from the recovery. The Trustee takes the responsibility of paying for the case expenses from the sale of asset and the balance is repaid to the creditors. Only the creditors provide proofs of claim the funds are transferred. Once the case is closed, the earning you make belong to you exclusively. Though, the money owed to you like tax refunds, accounts receivable, inheritance and lawsuit claims before the case was filed will now go to your creditors. For clarity check with Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me.
The sole responsibility of the debtor is to attend the creditors meeting and work together with the Trustee and provide all details relating to your assets you want to hold but secured by the creditor, to your Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me. The 341 hearing or creditors’ meeting is not held in the court. It is conducted by trustees and held in an office environment. Questions pertaining to why you are filing bankruptcy may be asked. During the interaction you can explore opportunities with the help of trustees on how to sell non-exempt property. Also, if any money was settled before the filing, find out from your Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me if the amount be recovered from the creditor. The social security card of the debtor is verified for identification during the meeting.
Mean test determines the eligibility
Not everyone is eligible to file for bankruptcy. Mean test is conducted to determine the criteria for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13. The average income of the debtor 6 months in advance to filing bankruptcy is compared with the State Median Income. The amount is not standard hence you have to verify the current State Median Income. Only if the income of the debtor is below the median, bankruptcy can be filed under Chapter 7. Ask your bankruptcy lawyer Chapter 7 near me for more information. Chapter 7 bankruptcy lawyers near me are your one stop destination to get debt relief.
What happens if the income is higher than the median income? In this case, two options are applied. One, secured debts, child support, spousal support, back taxes are applied. The second option is income minus living expenses are calculated and multiplied by 60. This is the income available for 5year period to repay debts. If the income is over $10,000, Chapter 13 is applied. Income less than $166.67 is denied for Chapter 7. Again, the court can intervene to give exceptions in your case. There is one more option, if the income is between $100 and $166.66/month and when multiplied by 60, the result should be over 25% of the debt amount. In this case, the debtor may not be able to file Chapter 7.
Speak to your Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me to get clarity on whether Chapter 7 or 13 is suitable in your case. If there is no option available find out what is the best way out of debt. With their experience, the attorney for bankruptcy Near Me will be able to provide the best advice in this context.
I failed mean test, what next?
So, you have failed the mean test, do not lose hope, there is still a chance. Consult with your Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me. Chapter 13 can still be an option to get your finances on track. All you have to do is to prove to the court you still have disposable income to repay your debt, if given time. Chapter 7 cannot be denied unless you fail the mean test.
How to change from Chapter 13 to Chapter 7?
There are some simple criteria to change you case from Chapter 13 to Chapter 7. These include:
- No bankruptcy filed for the last eight years
- Clearing mean test
- Submitting paperwork for Chapter 7
- Attending creditors meeting
Keep a skilled Bankruptcy Offices Near Me by your side to ensure the above criteria are fulfilled and offer advice on the next course of action.
What is foreclosure defense?
Many debtors stay away from bankruptcy for the fear that their assets like home, car, etc. may be confiscated, leaving them with no money, but to start from scratch. But what many fail to understand is that, it is a means to protect your assets. The automatic stay puts a halt on all types of collection activities like foreclosure, wage garnishments, repossession and bank garnishments. The Bankruptcy Lawyers around me can work to eliminate your unsecured debts like medical bills, credit card loans and personal loans. The automatic stay is a tool in the hands of debtors to avoid harassment from the creditors. Your chapter 7 lawyers near me can save you day.
How many times can a person file for bankruptcy?
The reason for filing bankruptcy is to give a fear free future. It helps them to build a strong financial future and ensure they do not end up with insolvency again. Sometimes we become victim of circumstances. Despite building a robust financial future there are chances that you may have to opt for the same code again.
In such circumstances, your bankruptcy chapter 7 attorneys near me can give you the rules:
- Chapter 7 can be filed after 8 years. While Chapter 13 can be filed after 4 years once discharged from Chapter 7.
- Chapter 13 can be filed every two years. Those discharged from Chapter 13 can file for Chapter 7 after six years.
Hand over the assignment to your chapter 7 bankruptcy attorney near me and heave a sigh of relief.
What are the exemptions?
Approach chapter 7 lawyer near me to know what assets you can hold on to. On the exempted assets the creditors cannot make any claim. The exempted assets include:
- Home equity (upto a prescribed value)
- Car (upto a prescribed value)
- Retirement benefits like pension, IRA and 401(k) of maximum $1 million
- Tools (upto a prescribed value)
- Household items ((upto a prescribed value)
- Jewelry ((upto a prescribed value)
- Cash (upto a prescribed value)
If you own multiple houses or cars this exemption may be modified. The bankruptcy chapter 7 lawyers near me reviews you assets and explains if you could stand to lose any. Do not worry, the Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me can secure most of your assets with alternative arrangements. For instance, if you lose assets through Chapter 7 there is scope for protecting assets by filing for Chapter 13. The advantage of filing in Virginia is that you can choose the state’s bankruptcy against the federal laws. The Bankruptcy chapter 7 attorney near me reviews the situation and offers best guidance. Talk to a chapter 7 attorney near me today!
How to discharge medical bill?
You never know when medical emergency can strike you. Despite health insurance, the high cost of medical care can leave you in deep debt. If your medical debt has gone overboard and you do not have any option to repay them, there is help round the corner. Contact Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me and file for insolvency to discharge or reduce medical debt. This could give you a fresh start to rebuild your financial stability.
How to manage credit card debt?
Credit card debts could be the major chunk of debt that can leave you baffled. As the debt rises, the credit card company increases the interest rate to the maximum limit, which could be 30%. Such high level of interest can only leave you in more trouble and ultimately pushes you towards bankruptcy. On top of it, late fee and service charges could leave you in more debt. Unable to meet the credit card monthly payment obligations, you are forced to file insolvency. Irrespective of your debt commitments, debt lawyers near me can help you get out of the mess as quickly as possible. Your Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me may have prior experience filing similar cases and hence can work out a solution for you. Put your confidence in lawyer for bankruptcies by providing true documents to prevent rejection at a later stage.
What is bankruptcy fraud?
The documents submitted while filing should be accurate to the best of your knowledge. Any deviation could result in bankruptcy fraud, spoiling your chances of filing insolvency. Put on paper all your assets and liabilities. The Trustees are keen on discovering fraudulent activities. If it is proved that the debtor has suppressed or undervalued their assets, this could lead to felony charges with a fine of upto $5,000, five years imprisonment or both. This brings a huge responsibility on the shoulders of your Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me. Every paper has to be scrutinized for accuracy before filing leaving the Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me in a tight situation.
Additionally the court will discharge of dismiss the petition and order liquidation of assets. The debtor stands to lose the assets and protection from creditors. This could be a nightmare situation and needs to be avoided under any circumstances.
Why should I contact Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me?
Your financial crisis should not always lead to bankruptcy. Depending on the size of your debt and assets you want to protect, a decision has to be taken. Mostly, people who want to file for bankruptcy, do it with the help of a personal bankruptcy lawyers near me. Since it involves finances, there are many procedures to be followed, therefore consulting Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me could save you a lot of hassles.
A Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me will determine the course of action. File the Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me will decide whether to file or not to file a bankruptcy petition. Once you and your Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me have taken the decision to go ahead, then the next step would be on how much property needs to be protected, dischargeable debts are discharged and your rights are not violated by the creditors.
Things to consider when you want to find a bankruptcy attorney near me
Bankruptcy is a delicate matter and needs to be handled with care.
There is nothing called a perfect lawyers for bankruptcies, but the following tips can lead you to the right destination. Read on…
- The prior experience in dealing with bankruptcy is must. You can be more specific to check if they have handled Chapters related to your requirement. For instance, if you are filing under Chapter 13, the Bankruptcy Lawyer Near Me should have appropriate experience.
- The Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me you consulted with should be handling your case. Delegating the case to another attorney could only lead to information gaps, leading to delay in the process. Ensure you the Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me you speak is going to be with you till the end. This help create a client-attorney understanding helping the case to progress in the right direction.
- Get to know the lawyers near me bankruptcies thoroughly before signing with them. Verify reference and talk to some of their previous clients to know if they are your kind of bankruptcy near me attorney. Past case history of bankruptcy lawyer chapter 7 near me can help a great deal in making a choice.
- While searching online, people search with all wrong spellings like bankrupcy lawyers near me, bankrupsy lawyers near me, bk lawyer near me, bankrupcy near me, lawyers near me bankruptcies, attorney bankruptcies, lawyer bankruptcies, bankruptcies near me, bankrupty near me, bankcruptcy lawyer near me, bankrupty attorney near me, bankruptcy atty near me, bankrupcty lawyer near me, bankruotcy lawyer near me
bankrupsy lawyer near me, bankruptsy lawyers near me, bank ruptcy lawyer near me, bankruptcy lawers near me, bancruptcy lawyer near me, bankruptcy lawer near me,
bank ruptcy lawyers near me, bankruptcies lawyers near me, bankrupcy attorney near me, bankrupty lawyers near me, bankrupty lawyer near me, bancruptcy lawyers near me, bankruptcy attorney near me and the list is endless. Whatever may be the case do not worry it will lead you to your destination.
What does Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me advise their clients?
After analyzing the pro and cons, you have finally taking a decision on filing bankruptcy. Now is the time to check the legal possibilities.
The Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me advises you on varies matters pertaining to the following:
- Whether to file or not
- Type of Chapter to choose
- How the process works
- What forms to submit
- What debts can be discharged
- Can you hold on to your home, car or other crucial assets after bankruptcy
Since, it is a long term financial commitment it is important to take the assistance of Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me.
Hiring Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me, what to expect?
As soon as you hire a Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me do the following:
- The Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me gets the contract ready with the overview of the attorney’s work for you.
- The agreed upon payment arrangement are elaborated and both parties are required to sign on it.
- The mode of updates on the case will be finalized and inputs will be given through the agreed medium
- Walk-in consultation time will be decided in advance apart from emergency consultation meeting
- The documents to be submitted to the Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me are listed and given to the client.
The Law Offices of SRIS, P.C. are your Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me and prepare the above requirements to ensure smooth operation of the case.
All this is fine, do I ever need a Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me?
This is the question that comes to mind once you decide on insolvency. A Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me places you in a better situation to successfully file bankruptcy. The American Bankruptcy Institute studies reveal that Chapter 7 pro se filers without lawyer representation see a higher chance of dismal or denial of few debt discharge request.
Since it is to remain on your credit report for 7 to 10 years, it is important to choose a qualified Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me for the following reasons:
- Bankruptcy cases can be overwhelming if you do not have legal knowledge and want to represent yourself. Hiring a Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me can provide an expert hand to handle the court matters.
- The paper work for filing insolvency is enormous and it has to be submitted correctly to avoid dismissal of your petition. It is important to file them before the deadline or it could put the case in jeopardy. Keep all the documents in order including credit card bills, etc.
- If creditors are constantly harassing you for payment and you are not comfortable answering their calls, let the Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me do the job for you. Once you file for insolvency with Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me, they take over your burden of handling your creditors.
The debtor is forced to face hassles and embarrassments on a day to day basis. To avoid this situation, just talk to a reputed Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me like the Law Offices of SRIS, P.C. and outsource your problems. We can handle you creditors and ensure your dischargeable debts are discharged quickly and effortlessly.
Why we make great Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me?
Bankruptcy is not like any other legal service, it requires financial acumen, excellent negotiation skills and skill to address creditors. It is a complex law and the issues involved are not resolved simply. It is all about protecting your financial future, so don’t take any risks. The Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me should be compassionate and have excellent communication skills.
The Law Offices of SRIS, P.C. can walk you through the process. When you connect with our Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me you will realize that they are skilled, empathic to your problems and experienced in the field. We understand your choices and work accordingly.
A comprehensive agreement
We are a leading Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me who do not stop with just including services like fee, court representation and consultation timings. We also include services like lien avoidance, trustee disputes, non-dischargeable actions, etc. Unforeseen issues rise in bankruptcy cases like discharge of debts that are not in the list and this may be charged at extra.
The three keys to opening upon a successful client-attorney relationship is disclose information, provide correct information and read cautiously. Always remember that you are in charge of your situation and the outcome of the case will affect only you. Therefore, take steps cautiously.
There are many alternatives to bankruptcy, check with your Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me on the options. If you want to file then contact your Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me. The Law Offices of SRIS, P.C. has more than 2 decades of experience in the field and can guide you in protecting your exempted assets. We are conveniently located in Virginia and other states. Ping us if you want to know bankruptcy lawyers near my location.
How Can Bankruptcy Lawyers Near Me (Law Offices Of SRIS, P.C.) help me with my Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in Virginia, Maryland, New Jersey or New York?
When you are facing severe financial struggles, you want a bankruptcy lawyer who is easily accessible and can help you get the relief you need in Virginia, Maryland, New Jersey & New York.
The Law Offices Of SRIS, P.C. has offices and bankruptcy lawyers near you so that we can help you. We also offer bankruptcy clients the ability to not only reach us by phone, but also bankruptcy clients can reach us by video, so they can see the lawyer who is going to help them get relief from their financial problems.
How can the Law Offices of SRIS, P.C. bankruptcy lawyers near me in Virginia, Maryland New Jersey & New York help me?
- Our bankruptcy lawyers can help you get a fresh start
- If you were saddled with huge medical bills, you may be able to discharge them via the bankruptcy process
- If you have suffered huge financial losses due to unemployment or a business going bad, you may be able to get relief
- If you are about to lose your home, we may be able to help you save your home
- A sudden unexpected expense that leaves you drowning in debt may be dischargeable in a bankruptcy