Reckless Driving Lawyer Alexandria VA Reckless Driving Lawyer Virginia
- Posted by domainuser
- 0 Comment(s)
RECKLESS DRIVING LAWYER ALEXANDRIA VA – YOUR FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE
Traffic offenses are majorly assumed to bring in non-serious aftermaths but there are also cases wherein major consequences follow deadly traffic crimes. Reckless driving is one of the most serious traffic crimes that can eventually result in severe penalties. Unlike other minor traffic offenses, rash motoring may lead to varied consequences depending on the severity of the aftermath. Therefore, a reckless driving lawyer Alexandria VA will examine the consequences of the crime considered before proceeding with the lawsuit or accident claim. The Law Offices of SRIS, P.C. understands the nuances of the law and can find the best solution.
A reckless driving lawyer Alexandria VA would describe this as the act of motoring with patterns that subsequently impose risks to the safety of the people and properties on road. Different American states acknowledge varied definitions for reckless driving but the factor of ‘dangerous transmission pattern’ is common in all state-recognized definitions. Thus, a lawyer at Alexandria VA ensures whether the reported motoring pattern was invariably marked by disregard for involving in dangerous activities before concluding on the validity of the charge impeached.
Factors influencing reckless driving
A reckless driving lawyer in Alexandria VA would consider several factors while handling the lawsuits. These factors jointly decide the severity of the offense committed.
The factors include:
- The time-lapse at which the driver was found to be involved in rash motoring.
- The weather conditions during which the crime was committed.
- A reckless driving lawyer in Alexandria VA would check whether there were people or animals present during the period at which the offender was claimed to be transmitting recklessly.
- The nature and specifications of the vehicle used by the alleged person.
- A reckless driving lawyer in Alexandria VA would check whether the driver was familiar with the traffic rules of Virginia.
- The local awareness of the driver is also considered.
A reckless driving lawyer in Alexandria VA will also consider other crucial legal factors while dealing with the cases.
Rash motoring is not just identified as being careless while traveling on road. The prosecution should prove that the accused driver acted intentionally in the wrong ways. The state prosecution should also claim the intentional disregard of the driver for traffic rules and safety. But the prosecution is not indebted to comment on the mental state of the perpetrator. On the other hand, the victim’s reckless driving lawyer Alexandria VA should prove that the offender was well aware of the consequences that could follow while proceeding recklessly.
Most importantly, the prosecution is not mandatorily expected to report fatalities, accidents, or property damage in all such lawsuits. The factor of careless or dangerous driving is all that is required to accuse an individual of rash motoring. A mere attempt to induce risks on the safety of people and properties on road by transmitting recklessly is all that is needed for calling out a person for this traffic offense.
A reckless driving lawyer in Alexandria VA can be useful in two ways in these circumstances:
- In cases of being an innocent victim: A reckless driving lawyer Alexandria VA proves useful in acquiring justice for the losses sustained.
- In cases of being wrongly accused of this traffic perpetration: This could also happen. A reckless driving lawyer Alexandria VA provides the necessary legal representation to avoid incurring unjust criminal charges during these circumstances.
‘Per se’ reckless
Several American states acknowledge a definite set of rules violating any of which a person can be instantly accused of rash motoring. A reckless driving lawyer in Alexandria VA would refer to these rules as ‘per se’ conditions. Thus, the state prosecution or the reckless driving lawyer Alexandria VA of an innocent victim should claim that the perpetrator has violated any of the conditions present under this set of rules.
The ‘per se’ conditions include:
- It is unlawful to drive at a rate that is 20 miles/hour or more above the mandatory speed limit.
- It is unlawful to pass a school bus. Overtaking a stopped or moving school bus can result in serious consequences. A school bus stops to load or unload students, mainly children. Therefore, overtaking a stopped school bus from its front or rear ends can injure children, who move in or out of the vehicle. The offender would mandatorily require the assistance of a reckless driving lawyer in Alexandria VA in these circumstances since the victim in these cases are majorly under-aged children.
- It is illegal to pass vehicles while traveling at railroad crossings.
- It is unlawful to involve in racing in public places.
Punishments for reckless driving
A reckless driving lawyer in Alexandria VA would describe it as the most consequential traffic offense. A person, who is proven guilty of the offense, is sure to incur serious penalizations.
Listed herein are some of the common penalties for the offense:
- Jail sentence or imprisonment: A reckless driving lawyer Alexandria VA would expect jail sentences for a perpetrator, who is found guilty of rash motoring at the states that consider the offense as a misdemeanor. The jail sentence can be for a maximum of 12 months. On the other hand, a reckless driving lawyer in Alexandria VA would expect imprisonment for a driver, who is proven guilty of the offense at states that recognize this crime as a felony. The adjudged imprisonment can be for a minimum of 1 year. A reckless driving lawyer Alexandria VA handles reckless driving as a felony specifically during circumstances wherein the considered case involves injured or dead victims.
- Fines: The fine amount varies depending on the seriousness of the consequences reported.
- Probation: Upon receiving probation orders, a criminal will be required to pay regular visits to the designated probation officer while being engaged in a responsible job. A reckless driving lawyer in Alexandria VA would also advise all probation-facing individuals to keep away from committing further crimes. The probation period may last for 1 year or more.
- License suspension: A reckless driving lawyer Alexandria VA would also expect mandatory license suspension for an individual, who is found to be at fault for reckless driving. The licenses can be suspended for a minimum of 1 month.
The benefits of hiring a reckless driving lawyer Alexandria VA
The people, who go with self-representations, are the ones, who underestimate the significance of a reckless driving lawyer in Alexandria VA. A case can be approached from its right ways only when guided by an experienced reckless driving lawyer in Alexandria VA. Therefore, having a reckless driving lawyer in Alexandria VA associated with the Law Offices of SRIS, P.C., alongside is highly worthwhile during these circumstances.