A VADE MECUM THAT CAN SAVE FROM RECKLESS DRIVING CONVICTION
HOW CAN A RECKLESS DRIVING LAWYER WINCHESTER VA SAVE FROM A CONVICTION?
An arrest for reckless driving in Winchester VA could leave you running from the police station to court. People charged with the offense will be summoned to collect the traffic ticket and pay the fine once convicted. Remember the penalty depends on the speed violation. If you are caught in such a situation, contact the Law Offices of SRIS, P.C. to build a robust defense strategy to fight the charges. The Reckless Driving Lawyer Winchester VA is well versed in the traffic laws and can get you quick respite.
Reckless driving offenses comprise 16 different violations. Your Reckless Driving Lawyer Winchester VA can find out the best solution to relieve the charges or minimize the penalty.
There is an urgency to hire a Reckless Driving Lawyer in Winchester VA immediately because it could lead to long-term consequences. Apart from fine and traffic lessons, you may also have to face long-term consequences for the conviction.
Some of them include:
- You may have to pay hiked auto insurance premium even after you complete your sentence. So, do not delay, call Reckless Driving Lawyer Winchester VA immediately.
- A conviction can leave a permanent criminal record making it difficult to obtain a housing loan, educational loan, or could be a hurdle during employment verification and passport verification, among others. Contact Reckless Driving Lawyer Winchester VA before it is too late to defend your case.
- Security clearance for jobs and visas could become difficult especially if you are a repeat offender. Do not risk your career, Reckless Driving Lawyer Winchester VA can get your life on track.
- Your driver’s license may be suspended if convicted of the offense and it can leave you at the mercy of others even to drive for your work. Only a reputed Reckless Driving Lawyer Winchester VA can help you.
- Points on a motor license could leave you with a suspended license. For instance, six demerit points remain on your record for 11 years. The more points on your motor license during a short period of time means your license could be suspended. Save your license with the help of Reckless Driving Lawyer Winchester VA.
If you are threatened by any of the above consequences, approach a skilled Reckless Driving Lawyer Winchester VA to get you out of the mess.
A rash motoring charge can turn into a felony in the case of drag racing as it is a serious kind of offense. Reckless Driving Lawyer Winchester VA is your only resort to protect your interest. Drag racing involves two persons involved in a motor vehicle race on a Commonwealth highway, property of public use, or driveway if it is not authorized by the owner of the property. It can become a Class 1 misdemeanor and the conviction could lead to a maximum of a one-year jail sentence, $2,500 in fine, and mandatory motor license suspension for a period of six months, and in some cases, it can be extended to up to two years. Six demerit points can be placed on your license for 11 years leading to a high car insurance premium. Before it turns complicated, hire a skilled Reckless Driving Lawyer in Winchester VA to handle your case.
Drag racing can become a felony offense when a person is injured or killed in the process. It is a Class 6 felony charge. Your Reckless Driving Lawyer Winchester VA will tell you that the penalty could be a minimum of one year and a maximum of five years imprisonment and a fine of up to $2,500. The judge or the jury has the prerogative to decrease the punishment term to less than one year depending on the situation. In case of severe consequences, the penalty could lead to a maximum of 20 years of jail sentence and suspension of motor license for one to three years. The vehicle can also be confiscated by the state.
Building evidence for your defense
Though the offense may be one, the Reckless Driving Lawyer Winchester VA uses many defenses to fight your charge.
Among them, the following are the most viable:
- Calibration of your speedometer can help in the case and it is an inexpensive option. And in most cases, it is not required to submit it to the court.
- GPS evidence along with speedometer calibration can help if you have traveled close to the prescribed cutoff of 85 miles per hour or overspeeding of the 20 miles per hour limit. Even if there is a minor difference of a few miles, the case can be dropped.
- If a witness testimony can lay doubt on the specific misconduct of the driver, then the benefit of the doubt goes to the driver, and the charges may be dropped or reduced.
- Reckless Driving Lawyer Winchester VA uses improper signage like missing letters, broken road signs in favor of the driver as evidence to prove he/she is not guilty of the offense. This is particularly helpful if you are traveling in a locality you are unfamiliar.
- Drivers who have never violated the traffic rules before standing a chance of getting their offense dropped. Experienced Reckless Driving Lawyer Winchester VA can get first-time offenders out quickly.
The Reckless Driving Lawyer Winchester VA can help in building a strong defense. Remember no two cases are alike despite being charged for the same violation. The Reckless Driving Lawyer Winchester VA approaches each case differently and builds strategies after considering their motor record and the circumstances.
Fighting a case without the assistance of Reckless Driving Lawyer Winchester VA could turn out to be a nightmare. If you fail to hire a Reckless Driving Lawyer in Winchester VA it can bring about life-changing consequences. Many people think it is a simple offense and do not take it seriously. This leads to more trouble. A Reckless Driving Lawyer Winchester VA will explain the consequences and can save your reputation. The offenders should remember that rash motoring falls under the same category as DUI, Assault, and Battery. The punishment could be severe than that of possession of Marijuana. So, do not take it lightly and contact the Reckless Driving Lawyer Winchester VA at the Law Offices of SRIS, P.C. immediately.