PLEASE SUBMIT ALL SCHOLARSHIP INQUIRIES BY EMAIL AT: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read all the information carefully before submitting your application. If you have any inquiries, please submit all questions by email. We want to document all communication regarding scholarships, so we will not be able to answer scholarship inquiries by phone. Please submit all questions by email.
The Law Offices of SRIS P.C., is committed to providing equal opportunities for everyone to complete their post-secondary education in their chosen major.
Our nation is founded on the belief that all citizens should be treated equally. We believe that every person has a strong potential and capacity to succeed. This scholarship is to ensure that individuals are working successfully towards their dreams.
The Law Offices of SRIS P.C., is delighted to offer this scholarship annually to individuals who have demonstrated excellent academic performance and community involvement. We recognize that education is an important foundation which contributes to our nation’s future success. The Law Offices of SRIS, P.C., is proud to offer this $500 scholarship to students pursuing college or advanced degrees of all types.
This year, our scholarship is raising awareness about the challenges individuals with disabilities encounter on a daily basis and how they overcome those obstacles.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
This scholarship is offered to any student currently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States. The scholarship candidate must possess an interest in social justice, as demonstrated by past and present volunteer, professional, and educational experiences.
All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- An updated resumé
- A 750-word essay responding to the following prompt:
- What are some significant challenges people with disabilities encounter on a regular basis? What are some practicable public policies that could address these challenges? Feel free to speak about the challenges you have experienced or witnessed in a loved-one’s life.
- A current unofficial transcript from the applicant’s school (NOTE: First-year college students must submit an unofficial transcript from their most recent school, as well as an unofficial transcript from their current post-secondary institution.)
The 2020 scholarship winner will be announced in October 15th, 2020.
Application Deadline and Instructions
In order to be eligible, scholarship applicants must submit their FULL application (short personal biography, transcript(s), resumé and essay) by email to email@example.com. The official deadline for all application materials is September 30, 2020.
All Scholarship Application submission emails must have the following:
- Subject Line: First and Last Name of the Applicant — Name of the Scholarship
- Attachments: Personal Biography, Transcript, Resume and Essay
Application failing to follow the submission instructions above will not be considered.